HeraCore Bullet-Resistant Fiberglass Panels
HeraCore ballistic fiberglass panels, concealed behind drywall or woodwork of walls, lecterns and desks, are designed to mitigate harm caused by bullets from a rifle, handgun or shotgun, as well as provide effective delay against forced entry.
HeraCore bullet-resistant fiberglass panels are the safest, most affordable, and efficient ballistic protection solution available for both new construction and remodeling projects.
- Customer Counters
- Entry & Interior Doors
- Drive-Thru Doors & Walls
From data storage centers, with sensitive material to protect, to banks and retail stores with cash on the premises, HeraCore panels are the solution-of-choice for “bullet-proof” protection.
Unique benefits of HeraCore panels include:
- UL Listed at all 8 levels of the UL 752 Standard
- Easy To Install With Conventional Tools
- Effective Delay Against Forced Entry
- Low Wicking – preventing build-up of mold
- Non-Toxic Materials – no Formaldehyde
- Available in Panel Sizes up to 5’ x 10’
HeraCore bullet-resistant panels are an ideal Defensive Architecture solution for:
- Data Storage Facilities
- Pawn Shops
- Broadcast and Print Media
- Jewelry Stores
- Ballistic Testing Facilities
- Convenience Stores
- Gun/Weapons Stores
Combining woven-roving fiberglass with resin, HeraCore panels capture the ballistic projectiles in a process called ply-delamination without ricochet or spalling. HeraCore panels deliver superior security against bullets and blast fragments. Through a proprietary manufacturing process, HeraCore panels are precision-assembled and cured in a press with heat and pressure, maintaining quality and consistency.
- HeraCore Level 1: $15 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 2: $21 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 3: $23 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 4: $68 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 5: $74 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 6: $22 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 7: $60 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 8: $76 / sq. ft.